Hair Removal and Waxing Services
Women's Waxing Services
Full Face $45 (Pick 3) Eyebrows/Lips/Chin/Neck/Cheeks
Eyebrows & Lips $30
Lip & Chin $28
Eyebrow/ Lip/ Chin $45
Full Leg & Bikini Line $103
Bikini Line $35
French Bikini $50
Brazilian Bikini $70
Arms Full $50 Partial Arms $30
Legs Full $70 Partial Legs $45
Toes & Feet $10
Men's Waxing Services
Male Back Full $60 Partial Back $40
Waxing Yes and NO's:
- Make sure the hair you desire to remove is at least a quarter of an inch long (pencil eraser, grain of rice).
- Let hair grow 14 days and DO NOT shave in this time before service.
- If desired to help with redness- Take an Ibuprofen, aleve, or over the counter anti- inflammatory BEFORE service.
- Avoid exposure to the UV violet rays and/or sun.
- Avoid exfoliating skin 24- 48 hours prior to service.
- DO NOT touch waxed area for 60 minutes following leaving your service.
- Take HOT showers the remainder of the day.
- Apply makeup, perfume products, or (tanning) lotions.
- Tan 5 to 7 days before or after waxing.
- Get a hair removal service if you have had any of the following treatments: chemical peels, dermabrasion, glycolic acids, alpha hydroxl acids.
- Use Retin A or any other exfoliating agent within 3 inches of the desired removal area. Must be off Retinol A at least 7 days prior to wax appointment.
- Do not Remove ingrown hairs 4 to 5 days before service.
- When in doubt- give us a call!
Cold, Flu, COVID-19 Protection
Please remember that we cannot see you for a massage or spa session if you are ill. Please call and cancel your appointments right away if you even think you are coming down with a cold or illness. Not only do we want to stay healthy as your therapist it is not recommended to get a spa treatment or massage when a virus or flu is in your system and can be dangerous. If you are feeling ill please call right away to reschedule, please don't wait until the day of or the morning of your treatment. If we recognize that you are sick we will kindly ask that you reschedule, this will save everyone time and save you a trip to the spa. Please always check our cancellation policy when scheduling. Please note, same day cancellations due to illness or emergency a small percentage is still collected for the therapists commission. At the Haven we understand that last minute things can come up or you wake up sick, but we need something in place to protect our therapist. We only strive to be the best in all ways!
Thank you ~ Haven