We are pleased to announce our New Hair Removal Edition to our Online Menu!
What do we use to Remove Hair?
Nufree Nudesse is a natural, self- preserving antibacterial/ antimicrobial, anhydrous botanical formula. It contains no wax, no sugar and no honey.
Nufree Nudesse was originally formulated for plastic surgeons who required hair removal for their patients prior to surgery.
Nufree Nudesse never dries and doesn't stick to the skin, so it doesn't pull or cause irritation.
Results can be seen immediately. After your first two treatments, regrowth is lighter and softer. If Finpil is applied, you will initially return in four to six weeks. With each additional treatment where finpil has been applied, you will experience one third less growth each time and visits will not be required for six to ten weeks. Eventually you will only need to return for treatments once to twice a year!!!
Women's Waxing Services
Full Face $45 (Pick 3) Eyebrows/Lips/Chin/Neck/Cheeks
Eyebrows & Lips $30
Lip & Chin $28
Eyebrow/ Lip/ Chin $45
Full Leg & Bikini Line $103
Bikini Line $35
French Bikini $50
Brazilian Bikini $70
Arms Full $50 Partial Arms $30
Legs Full $70 Partial Legs $45
Toes & Feet $10
Hips & Glutes $30
Men's Waxing Services
Male Back Full $60 Partial Back $40
Male Legs Full $70 Partial Legs $45
Waxing Yes and NO's:
- Make sure the hair you desire to remove is at least a quarter of an inch long (pencil eraser, grain of rice).
- Let hair grow 14 days and DO NOT shave in this time before service.
- If desired to help with redness- Take an Ibuprofen, aleve, or over the counter anti- inflammatory BEFORE service.
- Avoid exposure to the UV violet rays and/or sun.
- Avoid exfoliating skin 24- 48 hours prior to service.
- DO NOT touch waxed area for 60 minutes following leaving your service.
- Take HOT showers the remainder of the day.
- Apply makeup, perfume products, or (tanning) lotions.
- Tan 5 to 7 days before or after waxing.
- Get a hair removal service if you have had any of the following treatments: chemical peels, dermabrasion, glycolic acids, alpha hydroxl acids.
- Use Retin A or any other exfoliating agent within 3 inches of the desired removal area. Must be off Retinol A at least 7 days prior to wax appointment.
- Do not Remove ingrown hairs 4 to 5 days before service.
- When in doubt- give us a call!