The Haven Spa located in Madison Wisconsin's westside was created with the inspiration of well- being, health, beauty, and purification. The Haven name came from an idea to create a place that provides a feeling of comfort and safety where you can escape from your daily routine and lifestyle and take some time for yourself. The spa is quiet, cozy and peaceful as you enter passing our wall waterfall to help ease the mind and immediately help the relaxation process.
The Haven Spa offers massage therapy, facials, body treatments. Our massage team offers a wide variety of techniques to find something that customizes to meet all the needs and demands of our clients. One of the perks of working at The Haven is a hands on continuing education allowance so our therapists stay up to date on latest techniques and always learning to better serve clients. We offer an array of facial services using GLO Skin Beauty based on plant stem cell technology and Phytoceane, all natural ocean marine therapies from France that are extremely beneficial and effective for all skin types. The Haven spa invites you to come and take time for “YOU” to relax, unwind with a warm cup of tea and start your healing process. The Haven Spa invites you to begin your journey towards health, beauty, and a happier more balanced life. Currently due to Covid restrictions our spa may not be offering tea or water to clients at the time or your scheduled service, we do suggest you bring bottled water with you to enjoy during your service. Thank you for understanding.
Why Choose The Haven Over Other Spas?
- We are a smaller spa with 4 treatment rooms and are very particular about who we hire here at The Haven. We all try to go above and beyond to make sure everyone is happy with their experience with us.
- At the Haven you always get your full minutes on the table. This means that you are guaranteed your full minutes of spa/massage table time. The standard industry table time is 50 to 55 minutes per one hour massage session. At Haven we want to give you the ultimate luxury experience so 60 minutes means 60 minute table time. Unless you are late for your appointment you will always rest assured you will get your full minutes, its amazing how the extra attention can make a dramatic difference in a treatment and experience.
- The Haven Spa is locally owned by Christine Schulz who works alongside her therapists and works currently as a part-time reception.
- The Haven uses all natural products on their clients and is very important to The Haven that everything going on the skin is good for you both inside and out.
- We use Melaleuca to clean our spa so we are not using products full of harmful chemicals or parabens that are unhealthy for you and the environment.
- We offer a small gift shop area where you can purchase homemade all natural products. All of our products are made with 100% pure essential oils that we use here at the spa. We never push retail sales but we love to have a few items on hand for people to take home with them to extend their spa experience or buy for a special gift. We currently have salt scrubs, foaming hand soaps, roller balls to boost immunity. We also have a handmade peppermint chap stick and our “winter” blend bar soap loaded with rosemary, eucalyptus and peppermint to nourish and moisturize the skin yet properly clean with healing benefits and boost immunity. All products are handmade in small patches to ensure freshness. We do stock some phytoceane and glo products that sell quickly or we special order them for you so they have zero shelf life. Most spa products have a shelf life and we want to make sure you get yours fresh.
- We want to make sure everyone is happy with their experience at the spa and would love to know how we could make yours even better. firstname.lastname@example.org 608.821.0725 or Christine at 608.712.6676
Quiet, peaceful, calming, relaxing, refreshing, healing…. your haven away from home.